Professional Accountants’ Christian Fellowship (PACM) is made up of Chartered Accountants, finance managers and accounting students from various accounting Tuition Houses all over the federation. In other words, PACM is a combination of all the fellowships from all the tuition houses. It serves as the Central coordinating body and Ministry that coordinates the spiritual, welfare and educational affairs of students in all the Tuition Houses.
We are of the mandate to:
- Ensure that students don’t go astray in the course of their study
- Ensure that the body of Christ is recognized and brought together in oneness
- Assist in the welfare of our members in anyway we can
- To educate students and widen their scheme of thoughts
- To lead Accountants including Chartered Accountants, ICAN students and other Finance Managers closer to God